Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

whatIworeforFashionWeek:first3

    from ELLE.nl
    DAY1

    from facehunter.org
    DAY2

    DAY3
    from Mr. newton
    From me
    a quick photo of the shoes I had told you, white leather, tennislike, Sergio Rossi with puma collaboration.
    During the last two weeks, I didn`t really have a chance to post what I looked like.
    Here are photos from the first three days. I found them in other pages or other blogs cause frankly I
    never thought in taking photos of me when there were all those editors, stylists and models walking around.
    xxx
    Denni
    PS: Thanks to readers who have sent me links with photos of me, I would really be thankful If you can send me links of blogs where I am in! :)
    I really appreciate it!

Post Title

whatIworeforFashionWeek:first3


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/03/whatiworeforfashionweekfirst3.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List