Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

London Eye

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    For being this my second day in London, I will just say, it`s been amazing!
    I have to say I can`t help getting into stores everywhere. But today after walking a lot around London,
    I was really able to appreciate what is it like when there is actually a great weather. At first I expected
    a grey and rainy London, but thankfully there was enough sun all day to start loving London.
    That blue coat is just one of my new buys and I am sure I `ll will show you the other ones really soon.
    Topshop coat, American Apparel high socks, Sergio Rossi boots, American Apparel shorts, Topshop purse

    xxx
    Denni

Post Title

London Eye


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/03/london-eye.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List