Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Nicole Jarecz for Chicmuse


    And a look to the original one! 

    I just checked my e-mail and received this wonderful illustration Nicole Jarecz made for me!
    I was really honored when she first contacted me cause she is just great and I love her work!
    We`ve been writing each other by mail, and if is not enough being such a GREAT ARTIST  
    I think she is an amazing person too! 
    Be sure to check her talented work and her webpage!
    Thanks Nicole, I definitely loved it!
    xxx
    Denni
    A link to her site here!
    TODAY STARTS FASHION WEEK IN PARIS!

Post Title

Nicole Jarecz for Chicmuse


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/03/nicole-jarecz-for-chicmuse.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List