Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Shoe love



    American Apparel Disco Pants, Mngo for Penelope Cruz Tank top, H&M shoes, Calvin Klein lace nude bra

    Just before yesterday I went to see Givenchy leather platforms at Galeries Lafayette, since
    I saw them on the runway collection I fell in "shoe love" with them. The point is, this time 980 euros
    is out of me. H&M was just crossing the street and I found something between Fendi`s stilettos
    and Givenchy`s (well that was my thinking for feeling cheered up). Anyway I truly liked them!
    Suddenly the weather is great for enjoying Paris much more. You can see everyone happier
    and walking everywhere on the streets. Spring is coming.
    It was just about time.

    xxx
    Denni


Post Title

Shoe love


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/03/shoe-love.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List