Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

PARIS FASHION WEEK: DAY 3


    Emmanuelle, she always goes simple (with style), but never wrong.
    Franca Sozzani, Editor-in-chief of Vogue Italy.
    Carine Roitfeld
    (The fashion army)Two persons I admire: First, Anna Dello Russo, who always manages to look perfect,
    glamorous and stylish, and Emmanuelle, who always has this strong presence.
    These photos were taken mainly outside the Dior show.
    I have to tell, it has been a little tiring, I am really sure
    all stylists, editors and photographers are surviving with tons of coffee!,
    but for me, it`s all worth it!
    I have been really excited to arrive home everyday and post all my photos,
    cause everytime I see a good photo in the camera, I just think:
    This one will be good for my readers!
    I hope you are liking it and enjoying.

    xxx
    Denni

    PS. I have so many photos to show you, so stay tunned!

Post Title

PARIS FASHION WEEK: DAY 3


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/03/paris-fashion-week-day-3.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List