Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Vintage noir

    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket

    I passed by the Chanel Haute Couture show at Le Grand Palais to take some pictures for you but due to the fact that I arrived too late, I ended up taking some shoots of my vintage black dress,which is now one of my favourites. Wore it with my multiuse American Apparel bodysuit and also I let my hair down. It had been quite a long time since I hadn`t done it this way! It's been so hot in Paris that I think I'm getting tanner and tanner everyday (but I think this is good)

    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Vintage noir


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/07/vintage-noir.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List