Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Le Vieux Nice

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket 
    Photobucket
    H&M silk dress and jacket, Topshop sandals
    I would have many many words to describe what I did in Nice, but if I'm more concrete 
    I will say words like pizza, pasta,
    sea food, water, Vogue (August Vogue British is so good) shopping and sunglasses.
    I initially wanted to walk by all the Promenade des Anglais (the port),and I ended walking for 3 hours and 
    got my feet almost dead... but after this, a good bath, watching the waves for hours and
    enjoying the sound of the ocean. Hope you are having a great Summer!
    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Le Vieux Nice


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/07/le-vieux-nice.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List