Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Light holidays

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Cotton jersey bandeau bodysuit from American Apparel, H&M dress
    Nowadays it's getting dark until 11pm , so I took my time to go before to this spot I really like and walked for some photos.
    Everyone has been loving lace and silk transparent fabrics, and I am definitely one of them.
    I also found a way to use bodysuits and  to not feel kind of naked in front of everyone.
    Paris has been almost melting these days, so I have basically been walking in parisian streets, eating lots of salads,
    sitting in terraces to refresh myself with a Coca or a lemonade and using the lightest clothes I own.
    It's time to enjoy ourselves.
    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Light holidays


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/07/light-holidays.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List