Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Valentino Haute Couture

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    There have definitely been many things going on here! But today I'm still awake to post the only photo I got from my all Yves Saint Laurent vintage outfit and the Invitation to the Valentino 
    Haute Couture show, where I seated in the front row today in Paris. 
    Chic and phenomenal show, and of course,  Valentino's haute couture dresses (best of the best!).
    I'll try to get more photos from the show (and maybe me). Time to sleep and dream  with Valentino's princesses!
    Yves Saint Laurent Skirt, shirt and red belt
    xxx
    Denni
     show via Style.com

Post Title

Valentino Haute Couture


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/07/valentino-haute-couture.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List