Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Le Blanc

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    This time I just felt like french diva, and if you could picture me giving a big jump to the water and getting 
    all wet to do this...well of Course! I have a blog for that! 
    I felt also a bit of Daria Werbowy some 2 years ago in Vogue Paris: it was all white lace
    and this powerful feline feeling she shows everytime.
    Is everyone like me eating whatever too much just because it's holiday?
    I 've been doing that the last days ( cause I love food almost as I love buying clothes), 
    I hope not the only one!
    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Le Blanc


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/07/le-blanc.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List