Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Still Love

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I had my worries of wearing again my MiuMiu's, but a beautiful day with an
    amazing blue sky and my D&G dress is definitely worthed to go around and feel that
    pinch you have when the shoes are fancier than normal. I love those days when you actually prefer
    to ask for frapuchinos or something that has to do with ice or ice cream, and when the only "hot" thing allowed...
    is YOU. (all of you, not just me)
    D&G dress, MiuMiu shoes
    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Still Love


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/06/still-love.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List