Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Foire de Paris

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I spent Monday night at the Fair , since I saw  the Wheel of Fortune on friday  afternoon I kept constantly thinking I had to go and have some childish fun, which I love. I did it a lot when a little girl ( not saying I am not anymore), 
    and I will always like it. We kids love colors and freedom, and I had quite a lot yesterday!
    In the end Andy and me finished a great day  laughing and talking about everything in front of La Tour Eiffel.
    But those are pictures in tomorrow's post because for now I' m going to bed. Good night! 
     
    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Foire de Paris


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/06/foire-de-paris.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List