Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Balmainia

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I just think this overload of photos is necessary this time. If there was something I would really loved,
    was everything from the last Balmain collections. I truly would be happy if I wore all that I'm wearing here
    upside everyday. 
    I didn't really get to understand how much I loved these leather pants untill I tried them on.
    So, brought to you by Chicmuse and amazing LuisaViaRoma staff, Balmain made me very, very happy.
    Christophe Decarnin had me since the first shouldered dresses and blazers in spring 09, and I'm definitely
    still in love (and will be) of what 
    he did throughout the last years. 
    Bisous,
    Denni


Post Title

Balmainia


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/06/balmainia.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List