Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Carnevale di Venezia

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Venezia, since I took the boat, I felt like it was the first time again! One year before I
    fell in love, and yet, is still the most charming city I have seen. But first of all I'll show this new "mascara".
    I thought stripped shirt and then combined with this one and red lips. I wished to wear it in the carnival
    or in a mask's party. I'll keep you posted with much more photos.
    Yesterday I had the honour to talk to and to visit my great and admirable friend Anna Dello Russo.
    I had an unforgettable day. Wait for more really soon!
    xxx

Post Title

Carnevale di Venezia


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/06/carnevale-di-venezia.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List