Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Miu Miu bell bottoms

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
     Photobucket
    Photobucket
    MiuMiu F/W 2010 shoes and shoe bottoms, American Aparel wool cape, Gerbe tights, Topshop black dress
    I remember watching the MiuMiu f/w 2010 collection with those sparkling shoes, but I realized the sparkling was drastically changed in a much better way with these bottoms. Truth is, I didn't plan to find them since they were sold out in other countries, but I gave it a chance, I went to MiuMiu stores in Tokyo (because they have more than 10 I'm sure) and, stick to the point, I found them, and I love them!
    I checked in today at my hotel in Kyoto, and though I feel it even colder than Tokyo, everything it's starting to look full ot temples and nice cafés, I'll keep you updated! Tokyo, see you again next week!
    Bisous,
    Denni

Post Title

Miu Miu bell bottoms


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2011/01/miu-miu-bell-bottoms.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List