Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Il fait froid dehors, ici c'est comfortable

    Photobucket
    Though it's been chilly enough, I've been out and about everywhere I can. It's too much of lights and people walking, but yes, when the sun comes down, I have to completely cover my ears and hands, that's why I got this Topshop fur-ry hat. I've to run cause today was overslept day, and don't wanna miss the sun to do more things and take more photos.  See you later!
    American Apparel navy pea coat, American Apparel grey sweater, Topshop headwear
    Bisous
    Denni

Post Title

Il fait froid dehors, ici c'est comfortable


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2011/01/il-fait-froid-dehors-ici-c-comfortable.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List