Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

London Eye

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    For being this my second day in London, I will just say, it`s been amazing!
    I have to say I can`t help getting into stores everywhere. But today after walking a lot around London,
    I was really able to appreciate what is it like when there is actually a great weather. At first I expected
    a grey and rainy London, but thankfully there was enough sun all day to start loving London.
    That blue coat is just one of my new buys and I am sure I `ll will show you the other ones really soon.
    Topshop coat, American Apparel high socks, Sergio Rossi boots, American Apparel shorts, Topshop purse

    xxx
    Denni

Post Title

→

London Eye


Post URL

→

https://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/03/london-eye.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List