Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

ANNA DELLO RUSSO


    There are definitely thousands of words to describe this icon, this woman, but after all, I will just say some few words:
    I consider her a symbol of elegance, of style, of a chic woman, of luxury.
    For the past last months, I had really become an admiror of her, but on my late nights in internet,
    I found Anna isn`t just that, she has a great story of work, of career, she is an intelligent woman,
    that deserves everything she`s got, and more.
    I will quote a line she said after talking about what she has learnt and done throughout her life:
    "So always be curious, keep yourself moving, leave the door open and keep your eyes focused. It `s hard but it is worthed."
    getting a little out of the speech, I frankly admire the amazing way she has to enjoy and show
    the latest trends and clothes, it isn`t just that she dresses so well, but she knows how to do it well,
    and she loves it.
    This one is for you Anna.
    xxx
    Denni

Post Title

→

ANNA DELLO RUSSO


Post URL

→

https://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/03/anna-dello-russo.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List