Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Balmain

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    It instantly cheers me up to see a beautiful dress. It doesn't 
    have to do with trends, or designers. It is more about a 
    garment that naturally belongs to women. 
    This vintage Balmain dress,  from the 70's, is created perfectly;
     it's handmade work,  the inserted crystals, the huge amount of
      fabric and the tailoring. I admire it and am impressed by 
    every detail in it. It is really what couture represented back 
    in those decades.

    This post makes me remember that I started the blog for my honest
     passion and admiration for everything within the fashion 
    industry, and for the willing to express my own voice (and of course have some fun!). I'm really 
    thankful, happy and satisfied because until today, I still 
    continue making Chicmuse for the same reason, and I thank you for
     being here and letting me share with you what I truly like!
    Pierre Balmain vintage dress 
    Bisous
    Denni


Post Title

Balmain


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2011/09/balmain.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List