Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

avant Moschino

    I love Italy. Everytime I come here (specially for the Fashion week), I remember the perfect times I always spend. This picture was taken when I was on my way to the Moschino show by my friends at Stockholm streetsyle.  I can't wait to share the news about the shows I've been attending (Versace yesterday was an amazing mermaid's tale!) 
     Now I'm off to a Versace event, then Frankie Morello, Just Cavalli and ending with Moschino Cheap&Chic. So excited to see them all. 
    I'm wearing shoes by BCBCMaxAzria, pencil skirt by D&G , shirt by Versace, Prada sunglasses, and bag by Mulberry
    Ciao!
    Denni

Post Title

avant Moschino


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2011/09/avant-moschino.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List