Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Ny fashion week day 1

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Wearing: Vintage cape and belt, Christian Louboutin boots(found them via Fashiolista) 
    My first day in NY city, outside the Lincoln center. 
    NY is so cold that even with this pair of perfect and higest leather Louboutin boots I was freezing, though that didn't stop me from attending all the shows I was invited! It's been crazy and I promise lots of pictures from these days!


    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Ny fashion week day 1


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2011/02/ny-fashion-week-day-1.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List