Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Chicmuse for Vogue Nippon

    Photobucket
    Photo taken on my way to the fashion shows yesterday

    Today I was shot for Vogue Nippon. It's one of those things I definitely had 
    in my mind and in my list of wishes. Experience to remember with the best 
    team someone can have. We also mean by this a room full of Dolce, Balmain and Givenchy's.
    And lots of shoes, hairbrushes and flashes. The shoot will be up in one of the coming issues 
    of Vogue Nippon, so until then, I'll wait for the big surprise with the whole story for you! 
    NY fashion week is turning really nice.
    wearing: MaxMara coat, Vintage dress, Christian Lacroix belt
    xxx
    Denni

Post Title

Chicmuse for Vogue Nippon


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/09/chicmuse-for-vogue-nippon.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List