Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Camel Tones

    Photobucket


    Photobucket
    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Phoebe Philo (in Celine) and also Chloe started this wave of capes and camel tones again.
    I really wondered why this cape thing had even stopped. But it's just fashion that come and goes, and then it flies back another time. I wore this for the Day of Marc by Marc Jacobs show. I've been really liking this complete ensemble and loved the result between camel and black! I think
    I'm lately made for wearing gloves.
    Here a link to a photo of me from Tommy Ton for Style.com

Post Title

Camel Tones


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/09/camel-tones.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List