Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

LES PRINTEMPS. GIVENCHY HC 2010



    In the middle of the city the day it`s gray and cold, but inside there is a big mirror, my favorite dress,
    the camera and the white wall.

    As I said before there are certain things you love the most, and keep stored in you closet for a special
    day, this is the case of my beautiful Topshop dress I got back in NY.

    I was truly inspired and shocked but intrigued about those marvellous eyes of the Givenchy haute couture
    spring 2010. They looked a little bit like this.

    Watch it in jakandjil or style.com

             xxx

             DENNI

Post Title

LES PRINTEMPS. GIVENCHY HC 2010


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/02/les-printemps-givenchy-hc-2010.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List