Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

LE LONGCHAMP


    Wearing D&G blazer, American Apparel shorts, NafNaf shirt, Wolford sparke tights, Longchamp clutch

    I bought that beautiful clutch you see just yesterday. I didn`t want to spend anymore, but I didn`t know
    Longchamp had done this version of bags in white. I love all black clothes, it`s classy and sexy, but when
    it comes to WHITE, there is just something else, more in the edge, I like it even more. Therefore,
    my parisienne Longchamp. I love it.
    And about the weather, I`ll just say is dangerous after the sun starts disappearing,
    It is terribly cold! I hope I am already getting accustomed to it.


    xxxx
    Denni

Post Title

LE LONGCHAMP


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/02/le-longchamp.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List