Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

WITH YOUR HEART AT MY FEET

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    D&G bustier, DisneyWorld Mickey tee, Marc Jacobs shoes, American Apparel velvet leggins

    It`s just the fact that there is actually a HEART on my shoes, that make me love them so much, well,
    it`s also combined with the feeling that they were created by the flawless
    Marc Jacobs. You`re also watching this incredible velvet leggins, new from American Apparel, and
    they seem to get together so easily and to fit great with all the clothes I have.
    I`m currently taking an Illustration course with the best professor I`ve ever had! He`s totally
    great and you wouldn`t believe how incredible are his drawings, I `m still learning and I hope
    I `ll post one of my drawings very soon. Wish me luck.


    D

Post Title

WITH YOUR HEART AT MY FEET


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/11/with-your-heart-at-my-feet.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List