Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I`M PEPPER YOU ARE PEPPER

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Watching the Sartorialist lately made me remember trench coats are made to
    "make" things easier at the beginning of the day,
    cause "WAKE UP EARLY", NEVER WORKS FOR ME.
    you can be sure I don`t really hesitate when I always take
    "5 more minutes to rest", and of course I try to put the alarm off till it `s amazingly late.


    As I`m writing this , I`m listening and watching Lady Gaga new song/video
    Bad Romance , thinking how can I get to jump into those biggest
    Alexander Mc Queen shoes, and not just the Mc Queen`s , but
    all of those incredible heels. I hadn`t realized the song at the
    Alex Mc Queen runway was this one. I don`t know
    what did you think when you first saw those shocking, striking , amazing shoes, but I think
    impressed was not even useful to describe it.



Post Title

I`M PEPPER YOU ARE PEPPER


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/11/im-pepper-you-are-pepper.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List