Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Skating Sweethearts

    Photobucket

    Wearing American Apparel mint sweetheart dress.

    I took this photos after my trip to NY. I love love love this sw dress, especially the color. When I wear it I feel like a professional Ice skater
    (but just the feeling).
    Taking this photos was extremely fun, given the fact that I`m not good at skating, I had to take care of not causing some accidents.
    The first one was just the more difficult, for one freakin moment I couldn`t feel my hands. It was so freezing cold!, and all were staring like : what is she doing?!
    Someone maybe thinkin` I was crazy, but I think it was just worth it.
    Anyway , enjoy it!!
    D



Post Title

Skating Sweethearts


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/09/skating-sweethearts.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List