Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Melting fringes

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    GF fringes dress, F21 wallet, Zara Boots, Vintage ring
    Finally wore this fringe mini dress. This intriguing feeling is now finished.
    When seeing so many fringe clothes everywhere last season I knew I had to get some of them.
    I got this Gianfranco Ferre dress several months ago and look at it: first time used till today.
    You would imagine how funny(or strange) I looked when takin these photos outside the exciting
    party. Much persons givin a little glance at me: Take it now! I was saying a little nervous..... WELL,
    its for my blog of course!
    wanted to show readers the every ocassion outfit I promised.
    ( As i love my readers), Enjoy it!
    D
    PS . I just found the perfect pair of boots to be the substitute of these ones. Time to budget. AND SHOP A LITTLE!
    PS2. I just came back home. After trying on the best Marc Jacobs shoes I ve seen (with a heart red shape!)
    PS3. My head looks quite bigger in the second shot, I´m laughin

Post Title

Melting fringes


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/09/melting-fringes.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List