Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

we are golden







    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    AA golden leggins, M. Dutti blazer

    How great is the feeling when working out the new clothes you just got, the only inconvenience is when you want to put every piece you got together... maybe not possible, maybe the perfect crazy outfit, but after getting not perfectly crazy, but perfectly weird , I better tried this one.


    Three new buys , plus my favorite blazer, gave rise to the look today. I have to say , these golden ones collected several looks and glances around me today( Self confidence needed!) . I liked it a lot, the look, the AA leggins, the socks and the t-shirt dress.

    The hair( not me ) was playing around in all the photos. Hope you like it.





    D

Post Title

we are golden


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/08/we-are-golden.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List