Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

British fever


    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Wearing: AA sex/tee tank, H&M jeans and chains, Massimo Dutti blazer, and Topshop purse.

    It may not be the greatest british tribute it´s been made, and a tribute wasn´t my intention.
    But I´m perfectly sure of something: if there was a brand with this flag as the image of it, or as inspiration,
    for sure would also be an inspiration for me( and in my closet!, but thanks topshop for making it!).
    Don ´t you like it?! I love it.. Great weekend for me. How was yours?

    kisses
    D



Post Title

British fever


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/07/british-fever.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List