Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

American Apparel


    Photobucket
    Remember I told you I did something exciting in NY? Well
    this was it! I modeled some new styles for AA! Being at the American Apparel studio with amazing persons was
    totally exciting. Here is one of the new bodysuits, of course I already got it
    for myself . It´s gorgeous and versatile, and sexy(I´m getting the bloomers
    for sure too!). It feels great watching this pics
    in Japan and Korea and everywhere websites.
    I also modeled some other things for AA.
    Hope to show it here later!

    (buy it! you won´t regret!)
    kissses
    D

Post Title

American Apparel


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/07/american-apparel.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List