Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Nylon

    Photobucket Photobucket
    Photobucket Photobucket
    Photobucket Photobucket
    Photobucket
     Photobucket Photobucket  
    PhotobucketPhotobucket  
    Photobucket Photobucket
    I took this pictures about 6 months ago, they were for a Nylon contest which consisted in taking a shoot
    that could get the cover of one issue, the prize: a double pass for a Nylon party with the misshapes!!!. It was so much fun taking
    this photos, and for me, of course, creating the outfits. The location was very simple but perfect fot what I wanted, we took
    them in my best friend´s school.
    It the end WE WON!!!!! so we 3 went to the party next friday, I was so excited when I got the email. 
    Well I wanted to share part of this work with you,(and I said part because in total there were like 480 shoots!!! )Very tiring
    I must  admit, but It was really worth it.

    So do you think I could get the cover of Nylon mgz?(just kidding)
    Kisses and so much love

    D

Post Title

Nylon


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/05/nylon.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List