Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Flowers and pizza

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Shorts Mng Jeans
    Vintage shirt
    Zara boots


    A Perfect day: Flowers, pizza, wine, a chic outfit and love.
    This is from the weekend, I spent saturday resting from the exams but  
    the best part of it was the lovely company I had.
    I got this vintage shirt in a market for an amazing price, you wouldn´t 
    believe it. Wearing oversize or men shirts with
    hot pants, or shorts and a great shoes, believe me, is always a must.

    D


Post Title

Flowers and pizza


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/05/flowers-and-pizza.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List