Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bodysuit and vogue

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    AA shiny bodysuit
    Steve Madden shoes
    Bun made by me

    One of the things that I enjoy the most is creating kind of photoshoots and playing around 
    with the shiny and extravagant things that I have , like this american apparel bodysuit.
    I love modeling my own clothes even if it sounds a little egocentric , but I really like it.
    Thanks to kiah k. from modern love and vintage tea for helping me with my picture problem.
    xx
    D

Post Title

Bodysuit and vogue


Post URL

https://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/05/bodysuit-and-vogue.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List