Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Louis Vuittonning


    I entered in some boutiques around Omotesando today, and when at the Louis Vuitton store, I tried this headpiece. Just as beautiful and flawless as in the runway. Too bad I had spent a huge part of my budget in my little dog's clothes before... but my pet has now new kimonos and sweaters for winter, at least... right?
    Before my brain stops functioning after 22 hours of no sleeping, it is time to get some rest, because tomorrow is  the Tokyo Fashion's Night Out! 
    I'll be making appearances in Stella, Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Fendi, Armani, Roberto Cavalli, and many more. Come and say hi if you are around! I'll also keep you with news during the event on Twitter @Chicmuse

Post Title

Louis Vuittonning


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2011/11/louis-vuittonning.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List