Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Givenchy meow!




    Exactly two weeks ago, my heart STOPPED. I entered the Givenchy boutique, and the first thing I saw was the black panthers and their fierce eyes looking at me. A minute after, I just focused my view on this bag. I felt fragile, seduced, and hypnotized by every detail it had, and I knew I finally had found it. It was the perfect bag!
     I love the dark-sided view of Givenchy, and this time, it  went deeper and more provocative than ever. I'm fascinated by their fall collection, and specially by my new bag. 
    Meow meow!
    Bag by Givenchy fw2011, silk shirt by Zara, Make-up M.A.C

Post Title

Givenchy meow!


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2011/10/givenchy-meow.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List