Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

lanvin mornings

    Photobucket
    Lanvin Vintage sleepwear
    I found this Lanvin robe last year  with the tag still on it.  The fabric and colour has kept exactly as I bought it and I can't describe how comfortable and warm it makes me feel. What I'm writing is a lot like 
    what "confessions of a shopaholic" girl would say, but for me it stays so true. I laughed the last time I saw it, because I care so much about the details when I shop and feel so excited when paying for something. And finally, yes, I've been in debt sometimes for sliding the card for those ysl or prada shoes, thank god nothing compared to the movie of course... yet..

Post Title

lanvin mornings


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2011/07/lanvin-mornings.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List