Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Shibuya walks

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    It's cold but not so cold to be walking down Shibuya all day long.  It's the second day in Tokyo and I
    am too amazed to describe all the different things I've seen and experienced. 
    It's all malls of 13 floors and much more people crossing the street than in NY. 
    I'm still learning the second basic things to survive while speaking, now "domo-arigato"(thank you)and 
    "sayonara" (bye) or "konichiwa" (hi/good afternoon) are not enough!
    Got this shiny pink and orange tails at Shibuya 109, with more than 10 floors with just girl things, and spent another part of the day at Topshop. Finally and too tired, I ate the best japanese foo I have ever had.  
    Stylestalker sequin top, D&G jacket, American Apparel high waist pants, Sergio Rossi boots, Bebe bag, tails from Shibuya109 
    Follow me! Facebook - Twitter 


    Stay tuned!
    Bisous
    Denni

Post Title

Shibuya walks


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/12/shibuya-walks.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List