Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Chicmuse for Vogue Turkey

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Recently I was asked by the great Vogue Turkey team for a project, so I could 
    make some outfits for them for an entire week. This week I'm being featured and this is the first one I did for them!
    It had been some time since I hadn't worn these Marc Jacobs shoes, and truth is, they are still among the favorite ones.
    I'll keep you posted with the coming shoots!
    Thanks to Vogue Turkey!
    Click here to watch the article and images
    wearing: Marc Jacobs shoes, American Apparel shorts and tshirt, vintage belt

Post Title

Chicmuse for Vogue Turkey


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/10/chicmuse-for-vogue-turkey.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List