Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Les films

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket

    I' ve been sometimes asked what items do I consider must haves in my closet; and I have said, 
    for me, "some black skinny jeans and a loose white shirt or tank". Plus, probably some really nice shoes and red lips will make the effect of the pinch of "chic". 
    I gotta go home cause this coffee-internet break has been too big and the waiter will ask 
    if I want other "café creme", it's getting a little windy in this terrace!
    MiuMiu Clogs, Gianfranco Ferré black pants, Zara shirt, American Apparel nude bodysuit.
    xxx
    Denni 

Post Title

Les films


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/05/les-films.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List