Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

It`s blooming

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Topshop dress and shoes, H&M socks and sweater.
    An amazingly sunny day in Paris, I am sitting here watching all people walking home.
    (eating a chocolate chip cookie with a café creme).
    After having a really cold winter, now everyone is taking advantage of the first sun rays
    wearing shorts, small dresses and sunglasses. I must confess, for me it`s still a little bit chilly, but
    I enjoy it as much as I can. These shoes were another perfect find during my trip to London (specifically
    to Topshop)
    xxx
    Denni

    PS. I just found my Marc`s at JAKANDJIL if you want to take a look at them.


Post Title

It`s blooming


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-blooming.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List