Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

pour la tour eiffel


    It has really meant a lot to me, the word " parisienne" more than "française",
    had set in my mind several images, thoughts, reasons,that got me enchanted,
    and I now I just want
    to keep them all here.
    That was the first view of the Tour Eiffel.
    As I arrived to the hotel, I decided to focus totally in the beauty of Paris,
    and tried to forget (though it is so hard!) about the absolutely cold weather.
    I quickly unpacked and made my way to Rue Saint Honoré, to corroborate the "très chic" people everywhere.
    Everyone , everywhere, full of coats, furs, fully charged with this parisien look.
    I took my new booties, just in time to feel chic too. They are totally amazing.
    I got these leather gloves just before I left home, and now I don`t think I `ll take them off again!

    Now I`m just trying to sleep a little, the damn "jet lagged" is really hiting me, but I am thrilled cause is not even February
    and I don`t have to wait anymore to get "la Vogue Paris". I love it.
    Mango studded leather gloves, Faux fur Adam Lippes for Mango, Oysho denim shirt, Bebe booties

Post Title

pour la tour eiffel


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2010/01/pour-la-tour-eiffel.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List