Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

And they think you should know

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    AA chambray trousers, AX dress, Oysho sunglasses, Steve Madden shoes, favorite owl necklace.

    I wasn`t planning to get out of home today, neither did I plan to
    go shopping and getting away with five new things for my closet!
    but I suddenly saw the big sunny day I wasn`t really expecting.
    I would have liked to save at least HALF of the money I had for the
    entire week, but silly me, I am not just able to keep it safe when I see
    so good sales! I`ve been wondering what I will wear for new year`s eve, 
    and got some good ones. What about you?
    This is one of the pieces I got as Christmas present from American Apparel!(Thanks!)
    these chambray trousers are aladdin inspiration, but real ones. I love them.


    XX

    D


Post Title

And they think you should know


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/12/and-they-think-you-should-know.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List