Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Kellogs

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    I may be excused as I`m a bit fool in computer things, cause I got blocked all
    my photos (and i was really scared) , and then I certainly had to study and
    did`t get time to rearrange everything , exams aren`t the best thing at all.
    I found this outfit extremely comfortable
    and yet chic. Someway, boots
    and tights got together with this mini American Apparel short.
    My favorite leather jacket, brought directly from Firenze(oh italian leather!)
    was totally useful, cause even though sun was shining, windy weather
    was getting me chilly.
    Anyway, I`m here, thankful this blogger life is really a way to do
    and share all my love for fashion.



    XX
    D


Post Title

Kellogs


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/10/kellogs.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List