Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

These boots are made for walking



    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Steve Madden boots
    American Apparel skirt
    H&M tank

    At the beggining of this trip I said to myself:"I ll try not to buy so much things,
    I don´t have space in my suitcase". Bullshit!( I´m laughing). Poor me , but since
    the day I went to Soho I couldn´t stop shopping! I think since that day I´m officially a NY shopper.
    There is something about people here, walking in 5th Av. , everyone carrying big bags.
    And I say to me:" if everyone´s shopping, why shouldn´t I?". Well, too much excuses.
    I know I love clothes, which means (i guess), shopping!.
    So this is my today´s outfit. I bought these boots , yes , made for walking, i love them!
    so don´t worry if you see me wearing those for my next posts.

    kisses
    D

Post Title

These boots are made for walking


Post URL

http://deprofesionmarisabidilla.blogspot.com/2009/06/these-boots-are-made-for-walking.html


Visit deprofesionmarisabidilla for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List